But First, Let Me Take A Selfie

I have jumped right on the bandwagon with a new selfie stick! I don't care how annoying they are, I think they are great, especially for holidays. Mikey bought me this for a holiday present when we go to Amsterdam in a few weeks. I can't wait to start using it, and it's ideal because it really does fold up so small! Bonus points for it being pink as well!




It's pretty self explanatory to set up, you just screw the black bit to the top of the stick. The only bit I found a little difficult was pairing the blue-tooth button with my phone. My phone didn't seem to take to it for a while but its fine now and working perfectly! It's also quite good because it is compatible with Andriod and iOS (sorry if you have another phone, but you really need to enter the 21st century). I hope you're all ready for some fabulous holiday pictures when I return!


Selfie Stick: Ebay

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so torn on whether to like selfie sticks or not, however there's no denying they're really useful haha! Also, it 's great to know set-up is easy too :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.