Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner

Having curly hair means the perfect shampoo and conditioner is essential for me to not look like Chewbacca. This can often be really expensive and I feel like this is a problem for a lot of us ladies! I have recently been visiting the local Aldi store for my hair products though as you really can't beat the price, and I feel like I may have struck gold with this product. If you love Aussie hair products you will definitely love the Moisture shampoo and conditioner by Carino!


Firstly I'll talk about the packaging and how it is extremely similar to Aussie shampoo and conditioner, the colours, bottle itself and even the font used on the bottle! But more importantly than the packaging- the smell! It smells just as amazing as Aussie shampoo which is one of the reasons I love it so much. I honestly can not tell you how similar it smells, you would have to try it to believe it! 

And finally, how it actually makes my hair feel. It really does keep my hair so moisturized which is a bit of a miracle seeing as curly hair does have a tenancy to be very dry. The conditioner really works wonders on dry and split ends. 



I really can't believe you can get all of this for £1.99 a bottle! So so cheap compared to other well known brands, you really can't go wrong! Let me know what you think...

11 comments:

  1. افضل متجر اون لاين يختص بمنتجات عسل طبيعي

    ReplyDelete
  2. متجر خاص بتصميم تطبيقات الحاسب بالسعودية

    ReplyDelete
  3. افضل متجر يتميز بمستحضرات التجميل بالسعودية

    ReplyDelete
  4. أفضل انواع العدسات بمتجر واحد اون لاين

    ReplyDelete
  5. افضل شركة خدمات منزلية بالسعودية

    ReplyDelete
  6. متجر يختص بجميع مستلزمات الرحلات السعودية

    ReplyDelete
  7. متجر يضم ارقي ماركات الملابس بالسعودية

    ReplyDelete
  8. افضل متجر للملابس الرجاليه و النسائيه بالسعودية

    ReplyDelete
  9. مطابخ هدون أصل المندي -افضل مطبخ مندي في جدة

    ReplyDelete
  10. برنامج حسابات بيترا نيو اكونت يعمل على إدارة كافة الجوانب المالية للمؤسسة بالكامل، تكامل جميع الفروع توفير الوقت في إعداد الفواتير (مثل فواتير شراء خامات من مورد معين)، إصدار التقارير (مثل تقارير الأرباح والخسائر) والقياس الدقيق لتكلفة المنتجات وأكثر.

    برنامج حسابات محلات الملابس


    برنامج محاسبة شركات


    برنامج كاشير


    برنامج مستلزمات الاسنان


    تحميل برنامج مخازن


    برنامج حسابات


    برنامج الصيدليات


    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.