Dust Yourself Off

So I have wanted a duster jacket for a while, however have been struggling to find one that isn't too long and makes me look like I'm wearing my mum's clothes (short gal problems). I think they look so sophisticated and can look great dressed up or down. So when I found this one in New Look while holiday shopping I was thrilled! It is really simple with a thick navy pinstripe which I thought would work well for both summer and winter. It fits like a dream and goes really well with a pair of blue jeans (I have been struggling to find things to wear with these recently).




I put these with a really simple short sleeved t-shirt, although I will definitely be looking to get a longer sleeved one for the winter months; and a pair of strappy boots. I also think it would go well with flat shoes and black jeans, although that is a little dark for summer. I really love this look as it is so easy to wear and really on trend at the moment. I am also a massive stripe fan so this fits me perfectly!


Duster Jacket: New Look
Jeans: New Look
Boots: New Look

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.