A Backless Number

This is a little number I bought absolutely ages ago but haven't worn in ages at it needed some TLC after having been ripped a wee bit. Now that I have fixed it I can just tell I won't be out of it for a while! It is perfect for this time of year in the strange British weather because it can be worn with or without tights which is wonderbaaaa! It is a perfect length too which I actually find very hard to find in play suits; they're usually so short I looks likes I'm wearing a top.



I really love the leather detail around the collar as it just makes it a little different and adds some detail to the play suit. But the thing I love most about this is the back, it's so cute and really makes the play suit different from everything else I have. I think it adds a really elegant touch. And all of this for just £15! Miss Selfridge sales have such good deals, I can never resist having a rummage when I'm in there. Unfortunately this one isn't on the website anymore, but I know they have some similar ones up at the moment so definitely take a look!





Play Suit: Miss Selfridge

I will definitely be taking this on holiday with me as it is perfect to wear in all weather and is so so comfy to wear!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.