New Hur

Hello friends! This week has been full of change (hence me not blogging so much)! I have started a new internship, which I absolutely love, had my car fixed (finally) and had my hair done, so all is fabulous! I thought I would just do a little post about my hair change because it will be different in pictures now and I am so so pleased with it!

Getting my hair done is always something I have been a bit funny about, which is why I don't get it done very often. Letting someone near my hair with a pair of scissors and dye is quite a big deal for me, and if I'm honest, it scares the poop out of me! But I am so glad I had it done, it looks so much healthier this length and I am so so pleased with the colour! I haven't been wearing it down much recently just because I have found it such a pain being the length it was, but now I feel like I can do so much more with it. A massive thank you to Katie for doing it for me!






Hope you like! And if you're looking to get your hair done, definitely check Katie out if you're in the area!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.