Florals For Spring? Groundbreaking...

Seeing as the weather is getting better and better every day, I thought I would dress for the occasion and start routing through my summer wardrobe. When I did, I found this little beauty which I had completely forgotten about (its my favorite when that happens)! My beloved floral blazer, an essential for every summer wardrobe, I believe. This one I got from BooHoo last summer, unfortunately they don't sell it anymore, but I will link a similar one below.



Blazer (ABOVE WAS UNAVAILABLE): Missguided, £12.00
Top: BooHoo, £6.00
Jeans: New Look £14.99 
Sandals: Primark, £8.00

I have put it with a simple which cami top, and the lightest jeans I could find. I'm not a huge fan of these, they don't fit amazingly and the colour doesn't seem quite right, but they will have to do until I get some more on my next shopping trip.
This is definitely one of my summer essentials, although it is a bit of a statement piece, because the rest of my wardrobe is so minimal it goes with almost everything I have! The perfect way to brighten up a summer outfit.

5 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful! The floral is definately stunning in Spring! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes I love floral prints too!

      Delete
  2. I just want to say how amazing your hair looks - your curls are perfection!
    Cute blazer
    xx
    Garland Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is a nightmare to maintain though haha!

      Delete
  3. Love the floral jacket, a simple piece that can complete a any outfit! Also your hair is so pretty! :)

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.