LPD

Hello world! What is that I see? A pink dress? Never! Yes, that is right folks, I ventured into the world of pink a few months back (I was actually meant to blog this some time ago)! And I actually rather liked it, I felt like such a lady wearing a pretty pink dress. This little number is from Missguided, and I am usually a little dubious about the length of their dresses (they're always a little too short for me), but this one came out just right (unless I lift up my arms) so I was ever so pleased.





I am really into mesh detailing at the minute, especially on minimal pieces like this. I have been a little hesitant to try it though because I never understood how such a light fabric could go well with a heavy one. But this dress has blown my fears away because the mesh was just fine!


I also paired this with a really simple white envelope clutch, which I believe is from Ebay. It was like £5 and the buckle isn't very secure but it goes with pretty much everything and I love a minimal bag so I won't complain. I also wore it with some little white strappy heals from New Look, but they don't actually sell them anymore so I will link some similar below.


Dress: Missguided, £30.00
Shoes: New Look £34.99

Hope you like!


4 comments:

  1. This Missguided dress looks so good on you! I adore the scalloping details to the mid-section and it's great to know that not all of their dresses fit like t-shirts haha. Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, I always have trouble with the length so I was quite pleased with this one haha! You too!

      Delete
  2. That's such a beautiful dress! You look amazing!!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.