Getting Floral with Topshop

This is something that yet again I bought a little while back and have been waiting for the weather to get a little nicer for me to be able to wear it. I'm so glad I can finally start wearing summer clothes a bit more now! This is just a cute little play suit from Topshop; I am so pleased with the fit and I absolutely love the colours on it, I can imagine they will really pop with a tan (hopefully one day I will have one, haha)! The fabric is also ideal for the summer, its a kind of thin crepe material which I really love because I think it makes things feel much better quality!





Play Suit: Topshop
Sandals: Newlook

Like I said before, I really love this print, its kind of a bleeding floral effect which looks so nice and summery, but I also think it would look really nice in autumn time because of the colours. I have paired this with some really simple white platform sandals, Although, I do think it would look better with black ones (oops, I might have to buy some)! This would be perfect for beach wear as it is so easy to just pull on and off and you don't have to put many accessories with it at all! Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.