March Favorites

I don't know about you, but I think March seems to have gone insanely quick! I can not believe we will be in April in a couple of days and Easter will be along soon (I always think spring officially starts after Easter). Here are a few of my favorite finds/purchases/revelations of March, going into April.


Cocoa Butter- This is something I have been obsessed with for a while now, but this month it has come in super handy as I seem to be suffering from dry skin. This is by far the most deeply moisturizing product I have found, and it smells delicious (enough to eat)!
Camera- After all of these months of taking my blog pictures on my phone, I have finally bought a lead for my camera, so be expecting some much better quality pictures (yay for everyone). This camera is actually perfect for me as it is waterproof and shock proof. I have been known to drop a camera or two in water.
iPad Case- I treated myself to this little delight this month, it matches my purse perfectly and now I am not so scared to take my iPad out with me.
Hairspray- This may seem a bit of a strange one because it is such a basic item, but I use a lot of hairspray! This one is the only one I have ever found that actually smells nice and not like full on chemicals.
Nail Polish- This is just a Bourjois nail colour (Beige Glamour), it's a really simple, nude colour but you can still tell someone has still made an effort with their nails when wearing it, which is something I think is hard to find. I am also really into earthy, nude tones for nails at the moment.
Lipstick- As spring is officially here (after Easter) I thought it was time to start getting out the lighter lipsticks. I have been wearing this one more and more recently and it is definitely one of my favorites! It's a MAC Amplified, shade Chatterbox. It's so nice and moisturizing and the perfect colour for spring! Let me know if you would like swatches!

What are your favorites this month?

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roundup!
    I've got that Bourjois nail polish as well. That shade is perfect for making leopard print nails :)
    xx
    Fashion Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh I might give that a try!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.